British Schools / International Schools
EDLounge has over 7,000 lessons in core, foundation, vocation, and academic subjects that are ideal for students in British Schools, British Council Schools and International Schools in which students follow BTEC and iGCSE courses. This powerful tool can assist your school in the following areas:
- Enhancing the BTEC qualification provision for your 14-19 curriculum.
- Offering vocational and academic courses to all your students at varied levels.
- Raising attainment; international A*- C performances and value added.
- Improving the subject content that your establishment can deliver.
- Creating bespoke learning pathways for individual students.
- Providing an innovative way to deliver a range of subjects and qualifications that perhaps your teachers’ expertise does not cater for.
- Engaging and motivating low literacy and numeracy students.
- Supporting students’ development.
- Behaviour management.
- Offering distance learning packages for students.
- Increasing attendance and reducing exclusions/inclusion issues.
- Being accountable for pupils’ progress and tracking learners’ achievement.
Since 2012 we have worked with EDEXCEL and City and Guilds to become an approved and verified vocational centre (no: 67674). All our qualifications are available for International Schools and British Schools, as we do all assessment, marking, verification, internal verification, and quality assurance. This unique service has enabled us to deliver online level 1 and 2 International Foundation, Vocation and Next Generation BTEC qualifications to help make the students’ learning progress and development more accountable, adaptable and achievable for all. Your students could also use these subjects to develop their knowledge and understanding of iGCSE subjects.
Through EDLounge your students can now gain International BTEC (NQF) qualifications and lessons to develop their learning in iGCSE subjects to improve your schools and students’ performance results. We also offer qualifications that can be used for International and British School students through Work Skills, Money and Finance, Jamie Oliver Home Cooking, Media, Employability skills, Supporting Employability and Personal Effectiveness online. These subjects, regardless of time, will aid each individual student in vocational aspects when applying for jobs and places within other educational establishments.
Please call us on +441909568338 to discuss any matter of the service we could offer your International or British Schools in a range of aspects, but predominantly through vocational and academic qualifications.