In May 2015 we were approached by two Executive Head Teachers to incorporate Career Professional Development (CPD) into our framework on two fronts
1. For us to write some CPD to give their staff a central online platform to do and complete CPD that is accredited
2. A facility for their CPD Co-ordinator to create school specific CPD and administer, track, mark, record and tutor staff through their CPD.
We are proud to state that you now have access to
- Create personalised CPD for your school
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and Legal Highs CPD qualifications which have been written by EDLounge that are Level 2 QCF qualifications,
- Alcohol Awareness and Drug Awareness CPD which we have created for your conveinance to go through in your own time.
3. With the recent addition of our EDChampion days, we are also in the process of being able to offer CPD certification for delegates who attend training at our Offices on the implementation of EDLounge services within schools.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01909568 338 to discuss any matter of CPD or even if you want to place your CPD on the system and resell it.