Regular attendance and participation in schooling is an important factor in educational and life success. Students who are regular non-attenders are at risk of alienation from education that can lead to decreased options for future learning pathways.
EDLounge through the EDClass and EDVirtual subcriptions provides a great tool for motivating and creating a positive learning system for students that may be non – attenders at academies for many reasons. Your organisation can use EDLounge to gain attendance through creating individualised programmes and learning pathways for students to follow which can match your specific schemes of work and units of study. Whilst getting live support (face to face) and tutoring students work through their learning in their own time.
We work in partnership with academies and educational establishments to ensure comprehensive levels of safeguarding, well-being, supervision, monitoring, and tracking of attendance, grades and progress for groups and individuals. EDClass and
Your establishment can use EDLounge to gain attendance through creating individualised programmes and learning pathways for students to follow which can match your specific schemes of work and units of study. Your students' attendance grades and performance can be tracked and benchmarked through EDLounge to adhere to the new legislation regarding B attendance within academies. Only through EDCLass and EDVirtual enable suitable levels of safeguarding aspects ragarding attendance.
We have a group of qualified teachers and officers within our e-portfolio that offer support to your students whilst in inclusion, off-site or learning at home to enable the B attendance code; we become your alternative provision. We work in partnership with academies to ensure comprehensive levels of safeguarding, well-being, supervision, monitoring, and tracking of attendance, grades and progress for groups and individuals match the legal requirements within this alternative provision.
Pupils complete individual learning pathways during the times specified for them. Completing meaningful work through the EDLounge system ensures they have not fallen behind their peers, enabling an easy reintegration back to the mainstream classroom.
Our team of support officers and teachers offer a quality assured system to reduce exclusions, address inclusive education and raise attendance.
Working with EDLounge you have the capacity to:
- Reduce suspensions and exclusions, lower persistent absences and enhance learning whilst simultaneously enabling the students to have the opportunity to work independently.
- Improve disengaged students' knowledge and understanding within a range of subjects in a relaxed and enjoyable environment through interactive learning approaches.
- Increase behaviour, motivation and attendance whilst promoting fun learning.
- Enable teaching staff to track, monitor and view graphical data of student's progress in English, Maths and Science and other subjects.
- EDLounge students can also receive ATTENDANCE grades (In the EDCLass and EDVirtual) whilst completing lessons – the platform tracks idle time online and time in learning.
Call 01909 568 338 to find out how we can help you increase attendance within your academy.