EDLounge has many areas where it can be incorporated into international schools. These are:
EDLounge. Via Personalised Learning, schedule pathways and timetabled support.
EDClass plus. Is a remote learning application designed to help break barriers to learning especially with your ESOL or students studying BTECs, GCSEs and iGCSE courses with assistance through EDLounge qualified and assisted tutors in our UK offices
EDVirtual. The Virtual Classroom enables your staff can used to help ESOL, underachieving, remote learners or students catch up, gain qualifications, attend an online classroom with your own or our teachers and achieve their goals
EDSimple. The School Management Platform and learning environment brings everything within assessment, learning, teaching,
This powerful tool can assist your school in the following areas:
- Enhancing the GCSE, iGCSE and BTEC qualification provision for your 14-19 curriculum.
- Offering vocational and academic courses to all your students at varied levels.
- Raising attainment; international A*- C performances and value added.
- Improving the subject content that your establishment can deliver.
- Creating bespoke learning pathways for individual students.
- Homework and revision tracker
- Providing an innovative way to deliver a range of subjects and qualifications that perhaps your teachers’ expertise does not cater for.
- Engaging and motivating low literacy and numeracy students.
- Supporting students’ development.
- Behaviour management.
- Offering distance learning packages for students.
- Increasing attendance issues.
- Deliver education to remote areas
- Being accountable for pupils’ progress and tracking learners’ achievement.