Literacy And Numeracy Skills
EDLounge is an alternative learning resource that can be personalised for your individual learners, allowing you to deliver targeted literacy and numeracy pathways for your students. Our method is ideal for KS1-KS4 students, transition students, closing attainment gaps, whole school approaches and interventions.
Any student can access EDLounge anywhere and at any time to develop their knowledge and understanding in a range of subjects and improve their literacy and numeracy skills.
EDLounge is an effective tool for developing literacy and numeracy skills by providing access to:
- Over 7,000 lessons in a wide range of subjects including a range of English language, literature and numeracy lessons geared at different levels
- Interactive puzzles, quizzes and games to develop knowledge and understanding
- A large bank of keywords and definitions for pupils to refer to when completing lessons
- Tracking and monitoring so you can view and evaluate progress
- A positive, motivational learning environment which encourages pupils to learn independently
- A cross-curricular approach with keyword puzzles for each subject
Our numeracy and literacy resources are great for:
- Students struggling to grasp the basic rules of numeracy, spelling and grammar?
- Challenging students of all abilities
- Improving learning with transition year groups
- Catch up programmes
- Student with English as a second language (ESOL)
- Homework, literacy, numeracy clubs
- Learners with low confidence
- Parent and child sessions
- One to one session
- Personalised learning
For more information about EDLounge, a two week free trial or a live online demo of the functionality of the online learning platform, contact us on 01909 568 338 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference code 'literacy'.