Our online support and teaching staff log are present for any learner in EDCLass, EDCLass+ or EDVirtual where they deliver:
- live teaching sessions
- support the students with their elearning virtually
- ad-hoc drop in sessions for learning studying independently
- scheduled timetabled sessions for key topics, issues and themes
- work through demonstrations and presentations
- answer questions and hold discussions with numerous learners
Students work with the staff once they are 'placed onto to a seat' within the system where they are then instantly ready to following the subject specific areas with support that each one of the staff specialise in.
All the staff, teaching staff and support tutors are all enhanced CRB checked and regulated to extensive safeguarding training.
Please call 01909 568 338 to discuss any matter of the tutoring and teaching support that we offer.
SEND US A MESSAGE
© 2018 EDLounge Responsive Web Design by Prototype Creative