EDLounge is committed to protecting your privacy whilst visiting www.edlounge.com. We will keep the information you provide confidential at all times.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
EDLounge will not disclose your personal information outside the Group and Partner organisations and does not pass data to third parties for any other purpose. All personal information is handled in accordance with the United Kingdom's GDPR.
Data which is processed and controlled via the web system is detailed in the GDPR policy.
Our strict security policy is followed in the processing of your personal data. When you submit payment information we ensure that your browser encrypts it.
Information About Your Cookies
Cookies are frequently used on the Internet and will not affect your operating system. Cookies are used by websites to remember information about you at a later date. We do not hold any personal details that could be read or understood by others. It is possible to configure your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. However, you may be unable to take full advantage of the site if you do so.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information:
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
- More information regards cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- When you visit our sites, certain information is recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you are logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details
- your IP address or proxy server IP address
- the domain name you requested
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it
- the website which referred you to our sites
- the operating system which your computer uses
Why cookies are important to EDLounge:
- to allow our sites to function correctly
- to understand how our sites are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services
- to enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means, for example, you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you have made on our sites
- to gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests
Changing Cookie Settings
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to opt out of google analytics
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to improve our website
- to improve customer service
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send periodic emails
Please note: the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and future product development.
Company news, updates, related product or service information, etc will be sent via an "opt-in" and will not be shared with any third party companies.
When you apply for a course or service online, we will ask you for personal details required to process your application. This information will only be used for the intended purpose stated.
|Last reviewed:||Jan 2019|
|Next review:||Jan 2020|