Welcome to EDLounge Ltd
In May 2017 EDLounge Ltd, based in Dinnington near Sheffield, became a Registered Apprenticeship Training Provider (ROATP) and listed with the Register of Training Organisations (ROTO).
Since this time, EDLounge has offered and delivered a wide range of Government-funded learning programmes, using a blended learning approach of online and traditional classroom teaching methods. This has provided many adult learners across the UK with the opportunity to experience a 24/7 accessible and flexible learning approach, without restrictions set by traditional educational timetables.
All our qualifications meet the skills, behaviours, attitudes and standards required by awarding bodies.
We are accredited by:
- Pearson (Edexcel)
- City and Guilds
- CPD Accreditation
To be the outstanding provider of choice, delivering high-quality educational learning platforms.
We will achieve this by:
- delivering excellent teaching and learning and enabling our customers to access learning resources which translate into appropriate qualifications and progression to further education and employment
- developing and reviewing our products and services in order to continually meet our customers' exacting requirements
- ensuring our products are cutting edge to meet the needs of our broad customer base
- providing high quality technical and learning opportunities for our customers,staff and associates
- being recognised as a leading provider of online educational learning platforms
- opening up the framework of qualifications and resources we offer to other markets
Our Customer Charter
EDLounge Ltd has a basic expectation that our employees provide a high quality and consistent level of customer service, both internally with staff and externally with our customers.
- We consider our external customers to be: those who use our products or services.
- We consider our internal customers to be: anyone within the organisation who is dependent on another to provide support, information and guidance to fulfil their role.
The EDLounge Customer Charter and Standards sets out our commitment to improving our customer service by, as a minimum, consistently meeting and often exceeding customer expectations.
We will achieve this by providing;
- Great customer service-"great customer service doesn't just happen, you need to create it"
- Integrity and accountability-"integrity and accountability are important to us. We do what we promise"
- We will always listen- "If you think we have fallen short, you can be confident we will always listen and address any issues"
- Our customers needs-"our customers should always be at the heart of everything we do"
Our Centre Number: 67674A
Our UKPRN: 10048284
Our UPIN: 138838
Registration Number: 06526961
VAT Number: 933 453 230
ICO Number: ZA208722